Security Training Courses at OPS Academy
We Protect the Best, We Train the Best
OPS Security Group understands the importance and necessity to provide quality, top-tier training to all segments of the security industry.
As a regional company, OPS Security Group provides numerous training courses in their easily-accessible South Philadelphia office and off-site as well. These courses provide the level of training and certifications a security officer requires, and the level which security providers need, to effectively carry out and complete assigned duties in accordance with state requirements and client-specific needs.
The following security training courses are currently being offered by OPS Security Group, all of which can be conducted at the worksite of a client, allowing for easier completion by staff and oversight by the security client.
- OCAT (Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Training) – Initial Certification: 4 hours, $100
- PATH (Practical and Tactical Handcuffing) – Initial Certification: 4 hours, $100
- PPBT (Personal Protection Baton Tactics) – Initial Certification: 4 hours, $100
- We offer a discounted 3 course package for these courses: 12 hours, $250
- CPR/AED/First Aid – Initial Certification: 6 hours, $75, Renewal: 3 hours, $50
- MOAB Levels I & II (Management of Aggressive Behavior) – Level I: 3 hours, $100, Level II: 6 hours, $200
- Active Shooter Response – Seminar: 4 hours, $100 per person, Response Training: 8 hours, $250 per person. Contact us for a group rate.
- Bike Patrol – Initial Certification: 10 hours, $250
Licensing and Certification for Security Officers
OPS Security Group also offers courses to license and certify security officers to work in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Pennsylvania Act 235 Lethal Weapons Certification – Initial Certification: 40 hours, $325. Renewal: 8 hours, $150.
New Jersey SORA (Security Officer Registration Act) – Initial Certification: 24 hours, $100. Renewal: 8 hours, $40.
Delaware Yellow Card Certification – Initial Certification: 16 hours, $80